Wok 168 in Torrevieja

What's on in Torrevieja and the local areas
Caz

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

We went out for lunch at the Wok 168 in Torrevieja on Saturday and I thought I'd add a bit of a review of our experience.

So there were four adults and two young children eating. The two young kids never sit still so we decided that two people would eat while the other two kept the kids amused then swap and try and get the kids to eat something somewhere in-between.

We sat down and the table was made up for 6 people. Obviously only two were eating at this point. About 10 minutes into our food the same waitress who set the table came over asking where the others are and almost demanding they come and eat. Now my Spainish is not good so she clearly did not understand my explanation and cleared all the places away except for two. Although I could not understand what she was saying she seemed very rude and it felt as if she did not want our business.

Anyway when the others came to eat they set the places and all was fine. The food was good if you like Asian cuisine, they also have a host of other foods to suit almost any pallet. The range is good, it all looked very fresh and plenty of variety for everyone.

The price was 11.50€ per adult for food, plus you have to buy a drink for each adult eating. Kids under 4 eat free, and 4 to 8 year olds is 6.50€ (I think)

So on the whole it was a nice meal but it does seem that the staff could be friendlier. I will probably go back.
Harry
Site Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:31 am

Caz,

We too have been to this wok several times. It's one of our favourites mainly because they have the big leg of parma ham which other woks we have been to don't seem to have.

Anyway thanks for your review of the place, I'm sure others will find it useful.