Wanted KIA Sportage or Similar Vehicle must be automatic.

Got something to sell? Want to buy something? Post post your requests here.
50ish

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Wanted KIA Sportage or similar type vehicle must be automatic.
Harry
Site Admin

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:27 am

Hi 50ish I just wanted to say welcome to the forum and I hope you find someone on here who can help you find what you are looking for. Please spread the word as the more members we get the more useful the forum becomes for everyone.

Again thanks for joining and all the best with your search. I will keep my eyes and ears open for you and if I spot an automatic KIA Sportage or similar anywhere I will be sure to let you know.

Welcome aboard,
Harry.
50ish

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi. Bit confused but is this the old torreviejaforum.co.uk looks similar but slightly different layout.
Harry
Site Admin

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 am

50ish wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:29 pm
Hi. Bit confused but is this the old torreviejaforum.co.uk looks similar but slightly different layout.
Sorry to disappoint you but this is a pretty new forum. I can't say for sure that someone else didn't have the domain name before me so this site may have existed in a different form a few years ago. There are other Torrevieja forums out there however this on is completely free and always will be.

I hope you will continue to use the forum and maybe tell your friends to so we can make this as useful as possible for everyone.

Thanks again for joining.
Harry.
Pat

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:18 pm

50ish wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 pm
Wanted KIA Sportage or similar type vehicle must be automatic.
50ish,

My Hubby said he thinks he seen one of them in the free autotrader magazine that is available. He can't remember how much it was though. Might be worth grabbing a copy to take a look. Hope you find one.

P